What Life Did (Birth)

Well we all have faced a lot of issues/problems in our lives but all of us doesn't know how to fight them? I tried to fight them but i got stuck in these issues. 
Issues got resolved, people were forgiven but i never forgot any of those memories. They still haunt me for the first scenario what happened with me was birth. Since birth I've been going through things which i don't know if anyone else had i was born with such a brilliant fit body as a child. Just because i think i have to tackle a lot of things i got each and every kind of disease a child can have back then when i was an infant. I was mortal so everyone was worried but i passed that phase my people told me all of this I don't know what it was. But only thing i ever feel in my life is pain whereever i go or whatever i do i feel this torturing feeling deep in my bones which shatter my soul and break my mind. This pain is my best friend and worst enemy. All those scars which i have on my body since birth gives me a horrifying remembrance of what happened. I can feel those scars. But, i passed it with time things got better and that pain got numb but still there deep in my heart. It is not easy for me to live this life which even started with sorrow. 
Then after diseases came other issues after few years but i was still feeling that torturing feeling. 
To be continued....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป